Saturday, 16 June 2012

Getting Bibby With It

I spent the week working on figuring out the labour time for my bibs.  Which meant lots and lots of cutting.  I worked it assembly style, first cutting the denim, then the cotton and appliques.  I'm hoping to have 36 finished up, photographed and ready to blog come Wednesday.

I also finished up the pink and grey chevron quilt that has been up on my design wall for a few weeks.  I'm looking forward to snapping some pictures of it in use by my adorable neighbour baby :).

Here's hoping you all had a wonderfully productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment