Read all the way to the bottom for the giveaway!!
The front fabrics are Bella Solids Black and Unbleached White. I quilted on either side of the chevron seams in a bright pink thread. I love the extra impact this gives.
It's bound and backed in Simply Color's Pink Ombre. Finished size is 40" x 46" and it has been listed in the shop.
Linking up with Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts and Free for All Friday at 5 Days...5 Ways
And now for the good stuff: A GIVEAWAY!!! My vacation is coming to a close and I would like to celebrate by giving away a $25 gift certificate to my shop. To be entered, guess how many finishes I will have finished during my child free week. The person closest to my actual number will win. If multiple people guess correctly, I will draw a winner from all the correct guesses and announce on Monday.
You can also use the code SHIPFREE50 for free shipping to Canada/US for orders over $50. International peeps can contact me for a custom listing and receive 50% off shipping for orders over $50.
Need some help? Here's a few details that might help with your guess.
1. This is my full time job.
2. My evenings have been full with socializing.
3. Time frame is Monday morning until Sunday evening. So I still have 3 days to go!
4. These are some of the projects I had on the go (I added two more during the week!)
5. Finishes include tops and completed quilts (even if they were in progress or almost done!)