Wednesday 16 May 2012

WIP Wednesday

A couple of pictures of my main priorities this week.


Sorry for such a crappy picture.  My basement studio does NOT get the greatest light at 8pm LOL. I'm still trucking along with my minimal sparkle punch quilt.  I'm really liking how it's coming together and now that I am focusing on it, it's going fairly quickly.  The green is Kona Chartreuse and will be the backing.


I've finished another row of triangles for my bunting quilt.  I also ordered the backing fabric.  I'm crossing my fingers in the hopes that it will look as good in person as on my computer screen.  Since both of these are going faster that I had originally though, my goal is to finish both tops by Friday.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I just love that triangle bunting quilt. Such a simple idea but such a big finished look. I think you said (in a previous post) you were making up your own pattern, right? Maybe you could do a tutorial for us :-)

    ReplyDelete