Wednesday 8 May 2013

WIP Wednesday

It's a quick WIP post today.  I should be wrangling kids and packing lunches :)  Most of my week was spent out of town finishing the quilt for my new niece.  When I got home I got right to work finishing up a cushion order for a store I consign at.


 I did steal a few minutes to start a custom quilt order.  This quilt is for Karen's Mom.  Karen is one of those people I feel blessed to call my friend, even though we have never actually met in person.  She had faith in me when I was first starting out and ordered a custom blanket for her yet to be born daughter Adrianna.  So I was thrilled that she asked me to make this quilt for her Mom, even though it is far out of my style comfort zone LOL.


I think it's going to be bright and happy, just as she requested!

Don't forget there is still time to enter my giveaway for Sew,Mama,Sew's giveaway day. And take advantage of Free Shipping over $50 on everything in the shop.  Just enter the code FREESHIPPING50 at checkout.

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.

MASTER LIST

Design Stage
My husband's Mario quilt
Strips of pink quilt
Strips of blue quilt
Lap quilt for my youngest
Escape Artist for my bedroom
Pillows for my MIL
Blind for kitchen window
Ticker tape cushion for bedroom
Blue/red/green disappearing 9 patch quilt
Comma triangles
Nolan's quilt
Harper's big girl quilt
K&J's quilt

Piecing Stage
Floral patchwork quilt
Damask apron
Matching dresses for oldest and her doll
Karen's Custom Quilt
Big stack of crayon rolls
Ticker tape cushion for living room

Quilting Stage
Black/white/pink chevron
Black/white/blue chevron
Patchwork pillow
Little apples quilt
Lap quilt for my oldest

Done
Purple Chevron 
pb&j cushion cover
green and blue chevron
Patchwork pillows
pb&j quilt

4 comments:

  1. You are busy, Leigh Anne! Those pillows look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillows look great! Very colorful but still a little muted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pillows! I would love to follow your blog by email, but I can't find that option....am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete