Wednesday 4 December 2013

WIP Wednesday

Bit of a scattered week around here.  I am working hard to try and finish all of my required projects before Friday the 13th.  My husband goes on vacation for 3 weeks and it would be nice for us to have some relaxed days before the girls go off for Christmas vacation :)


I offered to make my baby sister a quilt and she chose a larger version of my mustache blanket in quilt form.  So cutting has begun.  I would love to mail this out in time to reach her for her birthday on the 18th.  


This is destined to be a table runner for my Mom's Christmas gift.  Made to her specifications for the front and I used Christmas fabrics on the back so it's reversible.


And strip piecing Riley Blake for another chevron quilt.  This one will be a class sample for the very first quilting class I will be teaching in January at my LQS.

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.

4 comments:

  1. These are all great projects. I love the Riley Blake strip piecing such a great way to make chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm awaiting my solid for my first-ever chevron quilt. Still trying to figure out how it all goes together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you at teaching!! The table runner looks like some good easy fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teaching! How Exciting :) I have yet to make a Chevron quilt, it's on the list though

    ReplyDelete