I spent more time this week on paperwork and administrative tasks than sewing but I did manage to get one finish for the books.
A bigger blankie for the three year old! A week ago I asked her what color she would like for the minky background and every day since she has asked if I finished her purple blankie :)
I used raw edge applique and Therm o Web to add her name to the bottom in patchwork letters.
It successfully covers her toes in bed and surprisingly she has given up her beloved first blankie almost entirely! The patchwork doesn't really have any plan or scheme. I just gathered up a whole lot of my favorite bits and pieces and put them together in the way I discussed here. I stitched the top to the minky right sides facing, leaving a small gap on one side; then flipped and top stitched.
Linking up with Amanda Jean for Friday Finishes