Wednesday 19 February 2014

WIP Wednesday: Stitching

As you read this, I am in California soaking up baby snuggles and catching up with two dear friends who have moved there over the past 6 months.  Which also means I am not sewing anything this week!  I am not without a WIP though.  I packed up my Once Upon a Time Sampler from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery and hope to catch up during the looooong flight.



When last year's Woodland Sampler started popping up in my IG feed, I was intrigued.  I hadn't done any cross stitching since I was a young teen.  But I remembered enjoying it quite a bit.  So I poked around and ordered a Winter sampler.  From the first stitch, I was hooked!


Just look at that adorable castle!

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced!

3 comments:

  1. The Frosted Pumpkin is enough to make me pick up the 'ole embroidery thread. So many fun designs. Have a wonderful time in California!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so in love with this sampler, my oldest daughter too, Im still at the border, but hope to start january soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sampler - I've been on the fence about buying it but I'll probably jump on the bandwagon soon :)

    ReplyDelete