Wednesday 12 February 2014

WIP Wednesday: Babies and Beds

Just two quilts filling my limited sewing time this week.  I'm on a mission to finish my hexagon baby quilt before I leave for California on Tuesday.  It's pieced and basted.  I've been trying to fit a bobbin's worth of quilting in each day.  Enough to find my groove but not long enough to have sore shoulders!  I'm using a flower pattern that I've used once before and plan to use on my Swoon quilt as well.  It fills quickly and my body seems able to find the groove relatively easily.


Sorry for the blurry photo.  It was the only way I could get the quilting to show up.

I'm also finally back to quilting Clementine Cross.  I bought all the right colored spools my big box fabric store had in early December.  And they just restocked!  Grrrr.  Never again.  If I need a special color I'll be ordering online or going to my LQS.  This is another I'm hoping to finish up before I leave.  I want to sleep under it just once while it's cold LOL.


Linking up with Lee for WIP Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. Sweet flower quilting...have an enjoyable visit in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower quilting looks so intricate and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great quilts and great colors! You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilting looks great and I looove that cross quilt!

    ReplyDelete